Please reference you found the job post on jobsfordevelopers.com to help us get more companies to post here.
We are part of ABInBev’s ecosystem, the biggest brewer in the world, and we work to help our costumers using a range of BEES Applications. As a tech cell of our organization, we have a simple goal: to grow. Grow as people, as professionals, as a company. To achieve it, we use technology creating digital solutions that make our costumers lives simpler, their decisions smarter and their business more profitable.
About the Job
ABI B2B E-commerce team is creating a brand-new e-commerce platform handling $5+B Revenue annually across the globe. We expect growth of over 4x within the next three years. Our goal is two-fold, stabilize the current applications and while re-building the platform and features of the future.
What you'll do
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
What you'll need
- Knowledge of Node.js and Nestjs
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of Redis
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Solid experience with Git.
What We Offer:
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
Bees is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, Bees is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.bees.com