Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre
launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000 Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here
Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process
⭐ Mission: As a No Code Engineer, you will contribute by creating integrations between Qonto & other tools for our end-users through no-code solutions
⚡ Context: You will be part of a team of 100 highly skilled Backend Engineers from all over the world. You will work closely in cross-functional teams to shape our finance solutions. You will be part of Daniele's team and work collaboratively with the Connect team and product management. You will work alongside a team of 4 experienced no-code engineers to find simple solutions to complex problems.
👩💻🧑💻 As a No Code Engineer at Qonto, you will
• Design & build integrations between Qonto and other tools
, such as Google Sheet, Slack, Notion, bookkeeping tools, Stripe, LexOffice, and other tools as needed using tray.io
and the Qonto API.
• Debug and troubleshoot any issues with the integration between Qonto and other tools.
• Contribute to Value engineering efforts by documentation, understanding APIs, identifying technical hardpoints, ensuring the feasibility and technical specifications of projects
• Collaborate with back-end teams, designers, and product managers to find the best solution & ensure the integration meets requirements.
🤔 What you can expect
• Opportunity to learn from talented individuals and gain expertise in the field
• Chance to innovate and work on projects that don't exist elsewhere
• Strong technical stack, efficient processes, and a supportive team
• Strong focus on security and support from the security team, providing peace of mind while working,
• Career path and opportunity to grow: possibility to switch & join the Backend team later (our engineers, working in cross-functional teams, code mostly in Python, Golang, and Ruby, and dedicate themselves to one feature at a time)
🤝 About your future manager
• Their path:
After graduating in computer science, Daniele
gained experience as a software engineer in the internet industry in companies like Betfair, Net-a-porter, Prada, and eBay. Three years ago, he moved to a managerial career path; he joined Adevinta as an Engineering manager and helped consolidate their leadership in the Italian market. Daniele joined Qonto as a Lead in 2022, managing back-end and no-code engineers.
• What they can bring to you: Daniele has a long international experience in software development. With his strong technical background, he supports his team members in developing their technical skills while coaching soft skills. He promotes a healthy, collaborative, no-blame work environment and believes in continuously improving team organisation.
• Experience in building integrations between different tools: you have at least one side project, one academic experience, or one professional experience
• Mastery: you are able to understand the API documentation and you have HTTP protocol knowledge
• Team player: You treat your colleagues as if they were customers. You provide them with the highest standard of quality and you expect the same from them. You have a positive impact on others and you act in ways that benefit the team
• Continuous improvement mindset: You embrace a growth mindset and have a strong desire to continuously learn and improve. You actively seek out feedback to enhance your skills and knowledge, and you have a natural curiosity that drives you to explore new technologies and best practices.
• Silo breaker: You are proactive in sharing knowledge, breaking down silos, and promoting cross-functional collaboration to drive success.
• Languages: You are fluent in English
Qonto is an open-minded company. Don’t tick all the boxes? Apply and we’ll let you know if we think you could fit the role. You never know 😉
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 23 days of paid leave + 5 additional days of paid leave
- An Edenred
lunch card: 100% covered
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
-A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act
(1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us: