Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible, affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, APIs, decentralized staking infrastructure, and Layer 2 scaling solutions designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr is a fully distributed team of 100+ people worldwide.
What you will do:
● Kubernetes Engineering within our Platform Engineering team within Infrastructure on multiple cloud providers and bare metal environments.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related studies or significant relevant CS
● Proficient verbal skills in English
● Interest or experience in blockchain technologies is a bonus but not required.
● Fully remote but European timezone by preference; other locations considered on a case-by-case basis
Salary Range $50-$90k *Based on location and job requirements