But it doesn't stop there...
In another bold move, Crypto.com acquired Nadex (North American Derivatives
Exchange) who were founded in 2008 and is the premier US exchange for binary
options, call spreads, and knock-outs, offering secure and innovative ways to
participate in the markets. We are regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading
Commission (CFTC) as a registered DCO and DCM. The North American Derivatives Exchange (NADEX), a wholly owned subsidiary of Crypto.com, is fully regulated Chicago-based derivatives Exchange. It is unique in
its offering, as it is the first exchange where retail investors can become members
of an exchange directly, without the need for a broker. On the Nadex exchange, we
list innovative capped-risk derivatives contracts on a wide range of global financial
About the role
As Java Developer for the NADEX (North American Derivatives Exchange) Exchange Development group you'll be responsible for the production of high-performance, low-latency software to support the exchange, reporting to the Technical Manager for NADEX. You’ll also be designing new changes - using your experience to design solutions that meet the demanding needs of a high volume, real-time system, with a focus on performance and reliability.
- Develop, test and maintain high-quality Java applications to serve millions of global users
- Collaborate with product managers, stakeholders and other software developers to design and implement software solutions that meet business requirements
- Analyse, troubleshoot and debug complex Java applications and identify areas for improvement
- Establish a quick turnaround deployable system with automated testing and continuous integration and delivery
- Ensure that software solutions are scalable, reliable and performant
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for applications and processes
- Ensure that software solutions are in compliance with industry and regulatory standards
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends and best practices in the fieldAnalyze and resolve production issues while documenting and following up on issues.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in developing and maintaining Java applications
- Solid knowledge of core Java, Spring Framework, and other relevant frameworks and tools
- Experience in developing and integrating with RESTful APIs and micro services Understanding of software development best practices, including agile methodologies, test-driven development and continuous integration/continuous deployment Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a teamKnowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux)
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible or Docker
- Knowledge of financial services regulations and compliance
- Experience with SQL and database design and optimisationExperience with Kubernetes
- Experience with FIX protoco
- lExperience with messaging systems such as Kafka or Artemis/RabbitMQ
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com
visa card provided upon joining
benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com
serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com
is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.