Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Java Data Backend developer to act as the continuous and relentless provider for risk-related business data and services (120k QPS).
- Data: respond to and/or foresee the business requirements, proactively construct the risk related data warehouse/mart;
- Technology: follow the trends, analyze the feasibility, and then introduce the new data technologies into the risk department;
- Engineering: develop tools, platforms, and products to improve our work efficiency and serve our data in high SLO standards to all consumers.
- At least 3+ years experiences of developing big data-related applications
- Proficient in Java / Scala / Python (at least one language) and SQL programming languages
- Knowledge of data and big data systems/platforms well, and ability to use traditional RDBMS (such as MySQL, Postgres), k/v store (Redis, elastic search), Hadoop/hive/HBase or other big data platforms (such as Cassandra, odps, etc)to plan and construct tiered data warehouse/mart per business requirements;
- Know the design principles of Flink/blink-like data stream processing platforms very well, and able to program effectively on those platforms in Java or Scala
- Experienced in developing backend systems in Java and knowing Java programming language and the mechanisms under the hood (e.g., GC, JIT, JUC)
- Experience in data system construction from the scratch
- Experienced in risk control/management related system construction
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire