Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Security Team is looking for an Experienced Java Backend Developer to develop new features and improve the current codebase for our Security Monitoring platform to ensure our users are under protection while utilizing Binance's services and enable our Risk Control team could track suspicious activities efficiently.
- Be part of a security team to architect new systems and work with data analysts to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap.
- Maintain, migrate, architect, and upgrade existing systems.
- Perform unit testing on the core functions to ensure system stability and quality.
- Refactor legacy system to improve maintainability and readability.
- At least 3 years of working experience, have backend system design experience.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud development.
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL database.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Front-end development experience.
- Familiar with big data components like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Flink.
- Proficient in spring cloud and microservice design.
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC, etc.
- Working experience on risk or security systems.
- Fluent English.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire