We are seeking a talented and committed Growth Data Scientist to join our Growth Team and play a key role in our user acquisition and retention efforts. As a Growth Data Scientist, you will leverage advanced statistical techniques, with a focus on causal inference and Bayesian statistics, to extract actionable insights from complex datasets. In addition, we are particularly interested in candidates who have experience in media mix modeling, customer lifetime value forecasting, A/B testing, and causal models.
- Apply expertise in statistical modeling, causal inference, and Bayesian methods to analyze large-scale and complex datasets, uncovering valuable insights and patterns.
- Design and implement experiments, including A/B tests, to measure the impact of different strategies, initiatives, and product changes on user behavior and business outcomes.
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms to identify key drivers of user behavior, optimize acquisition and retention strategies, and inform decision-making.
- Build media mix models to evaluate the effectiveness of various marketing channels and allocate budgets for optimal performance.
- Forecast customer lifetime value to support marketing strategies, customer segmentation, and retention initiatives.
- Utilize advanced statistical techniques, such as causal models, to understand the impact of different variables on user behavior and inform growth strategies.
- Effectively communicate complex findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders through clear visualizations, reports, and presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in statistical modeling, machine learning, causal inference techniques, and digital marketing analytics, applying them to drive continuous improvement in our growth initiatives.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role with a deep understanding of causal inference methodologies and Bayesian modeling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, or a related quantitative field.
- Proven experience or knowledge in concepts such as media mix modeling, customer lifetime value forecasting, A/B testing, and causal models.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R for data manipulation, analysis, and modeling.
- Experience working with large-scale datasets, data visualization tools, and SQL databases.
- Solid understanding of experimental design and A/B testing methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in the growth or marketing analytics domain is highly preferred.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com
visa card provided upon joining
benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com
serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com
is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.