- Proficiency in Go development language, with rich experience in development, debugging and performance optimization, etc. Experience in C++ or Big Data is preferred.
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub usage.
- Proficiency in Mysql, Postgres, Redis, Kafka experience with other NoSQL preferred.
- Solid software engineering knowledge (operating systems, data structures, networking, database systems, etc.).
- Strong team awareness, communication skills, and ownership. Good learning ability and a good mindset.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Preference will be given to practitioners who have worked in multicultural teams.
- Work in a cross-functional team which includes backend developers, native mobile developers, QA, PM and Product Owner
- Deliver values to users, teammates and company
- Develop secure and scalable backend system to serve millions of global users
- Implement high quality coding standards in order to deliver readable, stable and maintainable systems
- Work closely with teammates and help each other to grow through the form of code review, regular sharing sessions and project retrospectives, etc.
- Analyze requirements wisely and solve difficult problems across the stack
- Conduct technical research and propose pragmatic ways to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Follow and constantly improve development process.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com
visa card provided upon joining
benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com
serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com
is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.