Sonalake is a software partnering company that helps our clients realise their product roadmaps. Product design and engineering are at the heart of our business. Our engineering teams work with clients right across the stack; UX, UI design, frontend, backend, analytics, infrastructure, operations - and everything else that goes into delivering great products.
We thrive on variety and are highly adaptable. Our teams are exposed to domains as varied as telecom billing, ad tech, securities-based lending, travel tech analytics, and many more.
Innovation is central to our mission; anticipating future client needs, analysing emerging technologies and developing new products and services.
We are now seeking to grow our frontend development capability. That’s where you come in!
- Develop amazing responsive user experiences with modern UI frameworks
- Write clean, readable, well-commented, maintainable code
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with designers and other developers
- Contribute to product innovation and our open source projects
- Help evolve and improve our development standards, tooling, and processes
You may be a fit for this role if you
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Have 6+ years hands-on software engineering experience
- Have developed business user interfaces using some of the following technologies
- React, Angular, Vue
- Have architected complex browser-based applications
- Have lead small frontend teams
- Have worked with tools like Jenkins, Docker, Git and are very comfortable working from the Linux command line and with scripting languages
- Have worked on teams that have shipped and operated critical software systems
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Are a great communicator in English - both written and spoken
We take pride in being a people-oriented company. Openness and opportunity are really important to us. We build teams that span from experienced leaders to bright graduates and work to develop all of us within our coaching culture.