About the job
The Domain / Transactional Emails team is in charge of three products: Domains, DNS and Transactional Email.
The team is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer whose role will be to actively help build these products and develop exciting new features.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you and your team will be in charge of creating, delivering, maintaining, and improving the aforementioned products.
You will play a key part in the success of these.
- Good knowledge of DNS and SMTP protocols
- Strong experience with Go
- Strong skills in Linux administration
- Good command of English
- Experience with REST and gRPC
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of existing cloud ecosystems
- Knowledge of container technologies
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Design, develop and maintain the Scaleway DNS, Domains and Transactional Email products
- Maintain and improve the Scaleway’s internal DNS architecture
- Partner with our internal Registrar team to investigate potential issues on the Domains product and solve them
This position can be either:
- Based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France), partial/full remote is possible
- Fully remote in Europe
49,000 - 67,000+ EUR per year
Screening call - 30 mins with the recruiter
Manager Interview - 45 mins
Technical & Team Interviews - 60 min
HR Interview - 45 mins
Offer sent - 48 hours
We treat every candidate equally in our recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the job’s requirements, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Questions about this job? Nathalie Tourbay, our Recruitment Team Lead, would be happy to answer your questions.
👉Scaleway is a #singular place and we’re looking for #singular people. If you like what you see here and you’ve got a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure.
Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures.
With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status.