As DevOps engineer, you define and implement both the entire workflow of the Dapp product development team, and the Security and SRE processes that keep these applications running and scaling 24/7.
- Contribute to system architecture design
- Improve and manage Terraform, K8S and CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Develop and deploy cloud infrastructure in IaC manner.
- Design and implement Disaster Recovery & backup solution,
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Communicate, escalate and follow up as appropriate to ensure that problems are solved
- Solid experience in AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes is a must
- Experience in building CICD pipelines of a large scale enterprise application
- Experience in monitoring & maintaining mission critical system
- Experience in monitoring tools like Datadog, Grafana, ELK, New Relic, etc.
- Experience in Linux and Network Security
- Experience in MQ/ Kafka is a plus
- Experience in Nodejs / Java development is a plus
- Experience in GitOps is a plus
- 3 year+ Experience in DevOps & AWS
- Ability to code. You are expected to write some maintainable code.
- A strong interest in working in technology and/or financial environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com
visa card provided upon joining
benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com
serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com
is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.