Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today,Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time.Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance.
As a Devops Engineer in the Blockchain protocol team, you will be involved in a number of technically challenging problems, overseeing design and coding for features. We are solving issues that have no existing solutions and require innovative ideas.
This position will focus on blockchain related functions alongside common functions in a microservices architecture. You will have the chance to be involved in every aspect of the development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation, performance optimizations to tweaking documentations right before launch.
- Build secure and reliable cloud infrastructure to monitor, detect and mitigate performance and security issues, with a focus on blockchain related systems
- System administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability, and availability of system infrastructure
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Stay up to date and follow on cosmos-sdk chain best practices
- Maintain open-source blockchain ecosystem repos
- Work closely with the blockchain engineers to influence decision making and implementation efforts
- 3+ years of work experience in devops / SRE / infratructure
- Knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
- Have an understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
- Have experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: Golang, Typescript, Rust
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, aws-cdk
- Proficiency in one or more of the configuration tools: ansible, puppet, chef
- Proficiency in common linux commands, shell script and CI/CD
- Experience in one or more of the public cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
What you can expect from us? We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.