Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Architect / Lead to help us push our infrastructure and configuration management to the next level.
You'll have experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining large-scale, complex, highly critical applications.
Your tasks will involve designing, implementing and improving our next-generation infrastructure management. Advancing our infrastructure and architecture, you'll help migrate existing systems while working closely with the Dev and QA teams. They'll find technical solutions to prevent or mitigate production issues, and automate devOps and operations tasks.
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Proposing and driving architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Find solutions to production issues after root cause analysis
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- 7+ years of technical experience in a similar role architecting and supporting large scale production systems
- Experienced with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Demonstrated robust programming skill in Python, Go, or similar
- Experience with tools such as Saltstack, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, etc
- Proficiency with Linux
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire