Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today,Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time.Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance.
- Implement NodeJS applications involving real-time trading and risk monitoring.
- Research, analyze, and integrate various decentralized applications on the market.
- Continuously improve the design and performance of our automated trading system, including exchange connectivity, order and risk management system.
- Implement tools and systems to handle daily analytical work required by traders and quants
- Work closely with other teams to automate trading, reconcile and analytics workflows.
Must have skills:
- Experience with websocket programming.
- Experience with Linux system programming.
Good to have:
- Trading system experience in connectivity, model pricing
- Experience with MongoDB, DolphinDB
- Experience with application monitoring tools
- Continuous-Integration setup and management
What you can expect from us? We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside a talented team
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.