Who are we?
At Celigo, we are pioneering the future of application integration with novel new strategies, cutting edge technologies, and of course a diehard team that will go to any length to make your most complicated integrations just work. Our core mission at Celigo is simple: to enable independent best of breed applications to work together as one. We believe that every independent department and every business end user should always have choices when it comes to picking software, and that integration challenges should never stand in the way.
Location - Hyderabad, India/ Remote
Scope of Role:
We are looking for an Integrations Engineer with expertise in Enterprise System Integrations and Business Process Automation to design, build and deploy scalable integration solutions and automations.
The Global Technology Operations team is responsible to digitally transform & scale Celigo’s business, unlock productivity and operational efficiency for the organization and help Celigo achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at Celigo that run our business and build our product. As an Integrations Engineer, you will be foundational to how the company operates by supporting the business and finance teams. You will accelerate the business by connecting systems and data seamlessly, which is the Integration team’s mission.
What you’ll achieve
- You will evangelize the Celigo product internally by working on transformational integrations that facilitate scale within the business
- You will design, build and deliver scalable data pipelines based on modern cloud-based architectures
- You will collaborate with business process experts to build solutions for complex systems and data platforms that support the growth of our revenue
- You will ensure your pipelines/integrations adhere to engineering best practices by incorporating data quality, accuracy, operability and security principles.
- Establish trust and strong relationships across the technical and business teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously including operational tasks
- Act as an owner and ultimate escalation point for the integrations you build
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; and support hand-off to peers/organizational units
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and building integration solutions in the Sales and/or Customer Success domain
- Experience with Enterprise iPass platforms: Celigo, Snaplogic, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, etc.
- You are able to learn business process, understand requirements and are able to communicate with business on design that solve their business and technical challenges
- You communicate with clarity and precision in written form; experience communicating with graphs and plots, or at least understanding how to enable other people to do this, is a big bonus.
- Capable of interfacing with a wide arrangement of stakeholders across BUs and job-levels to understand project scope, gather requirements, and conduct follow-ups as necessary
- Deliver on programs end-to-end with a strong level of accountability to finish projects in a quality fashion
- Experience supporting business teams and good understanding of business processes like Quote-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Lead-to-Opportunity, Hire-to-retire etc
- Experience in building integrations with REST and SOAP APIs
- 4+ years of solid JSON and XML schema understanding
- Experience in building integration solutions with various enterprise cloud applications like, but not limited to Salesforce, HubSpot, NetSuite, Zendesk, Clearbit, Salesloft
- Knowledge of system and software engineering architecture principles, concepts, and best practices
- Hands-on experience in building solutions with AWS S3, Redshift, Snowflake and Proficiency in SQL
- Clear understanding of Integration design patterns and the advantages of implementing them in a complex ecosystem
- Preferably a BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in at least one modern language useful for data processing (e.g. Python, Scala)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. Our integration platform allows you to integrate any business application to any other business application.
- Automation Nation. We’re the only iPaaS to automate business processes across multiple cloud applications using a single prebuilt integration.
- Celigo Values. Celigo’s guiding principles and beliefs help shape our mission and work environment, and that we want to foster and reinforce as we scale.
- Take A Stand. We’re a company that stands for something. Celigo’s Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Hundreds of applications. Thousands of business processes. Millions of combinations.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We are Celigo!