Location: This position can be done from anywhere in Pacific Time or Mountain Time.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Engineer to join our fast-growing startup. We pride ourselves on our culture of helping other people succeed, and that goes for both our customers and our teams. You’re not expected to know GraphQL on day one and part of the fun will be learning about it while partnering with Engineering, Product, Sales, Solutions Architects, and Support.
Apollo is the market leader of developer tools that enable companies to build their software in far less time, with far greater functionality. The technology beneath it all is called GraphQL, a revolutionary technology that allows product engineering teams to almost double the speed at which they ship new features. Our free products have millions of downloads per week, and our enterprise offerings serve many of the world's most famous brands. People are shocked at the type of logos we land. We are on an incredible growth trajectory and are funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Matrix Partners.
What you'll be doing as a CSE at Apollo
- You will manage the customer lifecycle for an assigned number of accounts. You will need to build relationships with them and engage by presenting product roadmaps and executive briefings, running QBRs, managing escalations, and conducting regular status calls.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor for our customers. Liaison with Solutions Architects, Engineering, and Support teams to address customers’ technical needs, help them resolve challenges, and turn them into advocates.
- Provide demos, feature updates, and education resources to help customers learn and adopt our cloud products.
- Strategize and identify new use cases to grow accounts. Find areas where Apollo can provide the most value to increase renewals.
- Identify and achieve targets on renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells, and new opportunities in assigned accounts.
- You've had success working with Enterprise customers on technical products
- You have experience with programming languages, cloud services, or software deployment
- You learn fast and can quickly grasp technological and business concepts
- You are highly organized and can effectively keep track of customer requests
- You are an excellent problem solver who can thrive in an unstructured environment
- You can articulate technical concepts or recommendations clearly to customers
- You are curious and can effectively uncover customer needs and growth opportunities
- You are a team player and enjoy fostering collaborative relationships with other departments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, coding boot camp, or equivalent work experience is a huge plus
This position can be done from anywhere in the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.