Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We’re looking for experienced Blockchain Engineers to join our Core Team, who responsible for building and supporting crypto-focused innovations, including Wallet Core, an open-sourced, cross-platform library implementing low-level cryptographic wallet functionality for a high number of blockchains in a succinct way.
Tech stack includes:
- C / C++ (Rust is possible too)
- Swift / Java binding done by codegen
- Protobuf models and plugins
- Research, design and develop new blockchain for wallet core
- Implement new features for existing blockchain
- Improve existing code
- Write well tested code, keep high test code coverage
- 4 years+ modern C++ working experience
- Strong software development background and knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of writing efficient and safe code
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team-centric environment
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills, including exceptional English written communication
Nice to have:
- Experienced with cryptography / security is a plus
- Experienced with iOS / Android / Rust / Wasm is a plus
- Knowledge of Bitcoin / Ethereum is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire