Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Do you have a passion for blockchain technology and a love for advocating for web3 innovation? If so, BNB Chain is looking for Solution Architects to work with web3 developers to help build successful web3 projects using the latest blockchain technologies.
As a technology evangelist, you’ll be offering technical assistance as well as raising awareness of the opportunity for blockchain innovation.
Through advocacy, you will establish BNB Chain as an industry leader through engagement and delivering advice, guidance, technical content, and building relationships with web3 developers.
Importantly, you will be the bridge between many teams and communities, connecting the dots between different technologies and utilities to help scale web3. This will include offering technical assistance, writing content, presenting at events, and writing code.
- Shape and execute a strategy around driving developer awareness and adoption of the BNB Chain.
- Work with the product, engineering, and growth teams to improve the onboarding and overall experience of developers on the BNB chain.
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers with the aim of fostering a strong community, as well as collect feedback about the product and technical blockers, if any.
- Helping to ensure partners' success in building and migrating applications, software, and services on the BNBChain.
- Create and execute a schedule of technical content on the BNB Chain blog, such as videos, blogs, tech talks, live streams, tutorials, best practices, and white papers to enable developers to develop Apps on BNB Chain easily.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with the worldwide Blockchain community.
- Invent new and novel ways to improve the developer experience across our suite of tools and the rest of the BNB Chain ecosystem
- Be familiar with the product and technical details of BNB Chain, directly connected with project personnel, and solved the online consultation and complaints related to certain product/technical knowledge transmitted.
- Lead BNB Chain involvement in relevant conferences, Hackathons, and Meetups, including oversight of our annual developer conference.
- Play a lead in writing content, recording videos, and speaking at conferences. You’ll be the face of BNB Chain at events and in online communities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math or 5+ years of work experience in a technical role.
- Highly technical and analytical, possess 3+ years of blockchain Solution Architect (implementation/consulting) experience.
- Knowledge of Zero Knowledge proof, homomorphic encryption, and elliptic curve cryptography
- Experience or advanced knowledge in developing zkSNARK/plonky2 circuits. Understanding of secure cryptographic protocols for blockchain.
- Have a domain-level understanding of Cloud Infrastructures, including Compute, Network, and storage, as well as cloud Management areas such as automation, orchestration, and DevOps.
- Familiarity with technologies: Experience with Bridges, NFT, ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155, MetaMask, Ethereum, Marketplaces, NFT marketplaces, minting, staking and DeFi
- Experience with database architecture and design to create storage solutions for managing distributed ledger and related data/state in files/database system
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English to engage with team and stakeholders effectively.
- Passionate, Ownership, Doer-spirit, Result oriented, and a good Team player.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire