Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
- Design, develop, integrate and deploy cryptocurrencies wallet solution.
- Troubleshooting cryptocurrencies wallet anomalies and issues.
- Develop deep understanding of the Blockchain technology (specifically public Blockchain).
- Work on low-level blockchain functionality such as transaction serialization and signing for various cryptocurrencies.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or similar discipline.
- More than 1 year experience in commercial projects working in Rust ideally in blockchain area.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysis.
- A team player.
- Eager for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement.
- Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain.
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity.
Nice to have:
- Understand and hands-on experience in applied cryptography.
- Have practical experience developing on public blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, and/or experience with private blockchain platforms.
- Experience in threat modeling, risk analysis, and assessment activities.
- Have tinker with software/hardware to understand things under the hood and to break things.
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.