Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for analyzing the code of public blockchain node services, smart contracts, wallet services, as well as network layer and application layer.
- Responsible for Identifying the vulnerabilities in public blockchain latest release and the latest security events.
- In depth knowledge for how services such as blockchain nodes/validators work.
- Experience with best security practices in the blockchain space, ability to analyze potential security vulnerabilities through the code, and ability to assist in selecting or implementing appropriate countermeasures.
- Proficiency in at least one or more programming languages in C++/Rust/Go.
- Experience with maintenance and configuration of AWS ec2/ecs/rds/elb/s3/vpc/iam products.
- Goal-oriented, proactive and good communication skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire