Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Programme
Binance Accelerator Programme is a concise 3 - 6 months programme designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
Who may apply
Current students, fresh graduates, and candidates who are mid-career switchers.
We are looking for several talented SRE Engineer interns to join our Global Central SRE team. He/She will have the chance to be involved in the development of the SRE-related missions and enhancement over cloud-based large-scale distributed microservices architectures and work in a cross-national team with various stakeholders including but not limited to software developers (Frontend, Backend, Mobile, QA, DevOps), product managers, and fellow Sr. SRE engineers.
- Work as part of the SRE team to maintain and level up the codebase for SRE solutions for extending its availability, improving scalability and stability, and optimizing for performance
- Develop solutions to drive optimization of cloud operations around cost management, time to market, security, privacy, and delivery of worldwide capability
- Troubleshoot and resolve SRE-related defects
- Contribute to SRE design reviews and code reviews
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate, master's, or Ph.D. program, ideally in Computer Science or Engineering-related
- Experience in at least one software programming language- Java, Golang, Python, or other OOP languages
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Cloud services- AWS/GCP/etc, and microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Container and Orchestration- Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding design patterns is a plus
- Experience in extracurricular activities such as hackathons, and open-source projects is a big plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire