Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Big data - Java intern to build an end to end real-time app services system.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
- Responsible for design, development and optimization of big data platform and data products
- Responsible for requirement analysis with product management, and providing technical solution
- Responsible for iterative development, deployment of products and online problem solving, performance tuning, etc
- Skilled in Java or Golang, Python, more than one programming language
- Knowledge in Spark/ Hadoop/ HBase /Hive/Flink
- Experience in troubleshooting and tuning, studying component source code is preferred
- SQL skills
- Strong learning ability and problem solving ability, able to quickly grasp business knowledge and solve technical problems
- Fluent in English
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire