Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Data Engineer to join the team.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
- Responsible for design, development and optimization of our internal data portal
- Responsible for requirement analysis with product management, and providing technical solution
- Responsible for iterative development, deployment of products and online problem solving, performance tuning, etc
- Major in computer science, bachelor degree or above,
- 5 + years working experience is preferred. Grading based on ability and experience
- Solid computer knowledge, systematic understanding of operating system, database, data structures, etc
- Master big data ecological technology stack (HDFS, Hive, Elastic-search, HBase, Impala, Spark/Flink, Kafka, Airflow, Sqoop, etc.) have rich experience in the application and development of big data tools such as Hadoop/ HBase /Hive/Flink
- Experience in troubleshooting and tuning, studying component source code is preferred
- Solid SQL skills, understand the principle of SQL execution under different frameworks, familiar with structured and unstructured analysis tools of big data, and have rich practical experience
- Rich experience in big data development, including but not limited to data acquisition system, data cleaning, real-time analysis system, multi-service data warehouse, etc
- Strong learning ability and problem solving ability, able to quickly grasp business knowledge and solve technical problems
- Fluent in English
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire