PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
The internal Cybersecurity team becomes self-sufficient to identify and mitigate risks arising out of non-secure code or parts of code. The team should be able to perform code reviews and prescribe suggestions for secure code
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Security or related fields
- Very good understanding of code scanning tools – Fortify, SonarQube
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Developing and maintaining software application security policies and procedures
- Providing technical leadership, guidance, and direction to the application security team
- Developing and maintaining documentation of application security controls
- Implementing software application security controls
- Designing technical solutions to address security weaknesses
- Analyzing system services, spotting issues in code, networks and applications
- Following security best practices in performing tasks
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.