Zoox is looking for an Application Administrator to join our IT applications team. The IT Applications group owns and operates a growing number of large and unique applications; we currently have over 100 applications and services to support. Application Administrators will own applications and will collaborate closely with stakeholders regarding upgrades, maintenance, reporting, monitoring, documentation, and feature requests.
The Zoox application portfolio ranges from specialty internal applications for vehicle engineering, manufacturing, and data science to more general applications used for task tracking, project management, and business intelligence. In addition, the need to support external customer-facing applications, such as payment apps and customer relationship management, continues to grow.
In this role, you will be surrounded by exceptional peers and will be exposed to many challenging tasks with many opportunities to learn and grow.
- Work with stakeholders on features, upgrades, migrations, and integrations.
- Monitor application performance via established practices and methods.
- Manage workflows and in-application configurations to meet stakeholder needs.
- Create light automation tasks, SQL queries, and API interactions for reporting and data management.
- Act as an escalation point for the Client Services team.
- Ability to take ownership of an application and promote its proper use.
- Basic Windows and Linux administration experience.
- Strong experience using, as an administrator or a power user, a ticketing system, such as ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of floating networking license management tools such as: FlexLM, RLM, LSDYNA, Olicense, LMX, BetaLM
- Familiarity with the application purchasing process, such as review, onboarding, implementation, administration, and migration/off-boarding lifecycles.
There are three major components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The salary range for this position is $137,000 to $173,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The salary range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.