We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with common packages/libs from the ecosystem and knowledge on how to integrate them (routing libs, lodash, superagentaxios, Bootstrap, Foundation, Material UI, jQuery, etc.).
- Experience with creating build systems and configuring the tools provided by the ecosystem (Gulp, Webpack).
- Solid understanding of functional programming principles.
- Strong Git understanding/experience.
- The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment.
- Advanced English.
- Strong practical experience developing within modern agile development methodologies.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience
- Git branching model knowledge and understanding is a must.
- Typescript knowledge.
- Front End Frameworks and build tools such as Bootstrap, Node.js, Webpack.
- Experience with RESTful Services, APIs, and JSON.
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors
- Good comprehension for supporting Cross-Browser Development.
- Prior experience developing within clearly defined QA standards and best practices.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.