Reltio, Trusted Data Foundation for Your Business Outcomes
At Reltio, we’re on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We are disrupting the master data management (MDM) software market when we launched the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. The Reltio Connected Data Platform leverages a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected omni channel experiences for their customers, partners and employees.
We’ve earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, our culture and our people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offers flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. So if you’re ready to work on unrivalled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let’s talk.
At Reltio, you can take part in our mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We contribute to more fulfilling and happier lives for people everywhere by delivering single source of truth for data enabling digital transformation. We leverage a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. We pride ourselves in our transparent, leadership, and meritocratic company culture and have achieved the Fortune 100 best companies to work for.
- Customers and Partners are people not companies
- Better Together
- Simplify and Share
- Own it
- Bring your all
- Be one Reltio
- Be Candid & Caring
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Learn Teach Learn
- Role Model All Day, Every Day
The Reltio Way
We as individuals and as a team strive every day to be a world-class, profitable growth company by executing on our Strategy, delivering on our Outcomes, and living our Credo.
- First and foremost, you’ll be building highly scalable, reliable and componentized interfaces that create the foundation of the Reltio user experience
- You will be working closely with Reltio’s machine learning (ML) team for building the next generation ML based applications and features.
- Planning, designing, and building effective solutions to support a rapidly-growing business at a massive scale
- Develop versatile and reusable interface components that can be delivered on multiple platforms including desktop, tablet and cell phone form factors.
- Work in close concert with the platform engineering team to understand the holistic impact on the product and deliver optimal solutions from back-end to UI
- Take full ownership of a feature set from initial requirements discussions to live deployment
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant and optimal solutions that balance the health of the technology stack and the needs of the business
- Continuously look for ways to optimize and streamline the Reltio UI to deliver a robust and responsive user experience
- You will be responsible to keep the quality of your contributions high via automation.
- 5+ years building web-based user interfaces on scalable and componentized infrastructures
- Experience developing single-page HTML5 applications using client-side frameworks like React
- Good knowledge of User Interface patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems
- Deep understanding of RESTful API design, and developing web applications that use RESTful APIs
- Experience working with UX designers and ability to convert mockups into working client-side code using HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with the following technologies: Typescript, NextJS, Material UI, SWR, MobX, Playwright
- Familiarity with TDD and concepts like mocking and stubbing for unit / integration tests
- Must understand the core principles of OO design & development and how to apply them in a highly scaled environment
- Solid understanding of building scalable, maintainable and efficient user interfaces
- Good experience in UI test automation and quality assurance.
- Strong passion for creating a great user experience
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Full stack development experience of restful web applications using frontend and backend for front end applications.
- Ability to work with dashboarding applications
- Previous background or interests in learning to build for data, analytical and ML/AI applications is highly desired.
Reltio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Reltio is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.