We are looking for a Lead Python Developer to be part of the product engineering team. The candidate should have over 7-10 years of experience in technologies like Core Python, Django/Django CMS, and proven experience in implementing scalable web architectures
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2022, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
- Must have: Python and Django/Django CMS
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with designing and implementing scalable web architectures
- Agile experience.
- Nice to have: React /Angular
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Understanding of technical requirements, how they relate, and familiarity with general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization, clean-up etc.
- Passion on keeping up-to-date with the latest happenings in core technology
- Optimizes delivery, meets deadlines and delivers results
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Ability to mentor and lead junior resources ,support peers.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Flexi-timings/Work from Anywhere Policy
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Support for international certificates and exams
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Meal Vouchers
- Quarterly Team parties
- Business casual atmosphere