PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Company: PayU Finance India Private Limited.
Role: System Administrator
Global Mobility: Not Applicable
About the Role:
- As a System administrator you’re expected to manage a Site with 200 nodes single handily to both local and remote associates. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a System administrator, supporting a wide array of hardware and software for a fast-paced and high-energy environment. As part of the PayU Team, you will utilize a wide range of technologies and best practices, combined with deep knowledge of IT standards and security requirements, to provide top notch support.
About the team:
- PayU Finance is the credit and lending arm of the PayU brand (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Prosus group. Previously Naspers group) headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. PayU Finance India has disbursed about 20 billion loans to date by volume and has disbursed more than $280 million in consumer credit. PayU Finance provides consumers with easy access to affordable short-term loans up to INR 5 lacs that can be availed in the form of personal loans, point of sale EMI, and express loans.
- PayU Finance operates under two brands - LazyPay and PaySense with a focus on Buy now Pay later and personal loan products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Addressing all end user requests that come in via Ticketing system, phone and Slack.
- Should be able to manage a Site with 200 nodes.
- Documenting procedures, best practices and performing training or application support as needed.
- Responsible for researching and solving IT endpoint hardware problems/issues.
- Support the Software upgrade cycle, including the development of IT process and procedures behind keeping machines and software current.
- Should adhere to Audits and compliance policies and processes while managing IT Assist on Corporate IT and Customer impacting projects as needed.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who takes ownership and believes in seeing through tasks to its completion despite facing any challenge.
- Someone who is not averse to learning and growth and has an open mind about inputs/suggestions from any stakeholder.
- Experience in Apple Mac and Windows administration
- Basic Networking Knowledge (LAN / WLAN / WAN /Firewall)
- Knowledgeable with IT compliance and Audits, policies, and procedures.
Bonus point if you have:
- Experience in the Fintech domain and/ or B2C product experience
- An engineering degree in Computer Science (or) software development experience
What we offer
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- Access to 5000+ training courses accessible anytime/anywhere to support your growth and development (Corporate with top learning partners like Harvard, Coursera, Udacity)
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.