Application Deadline: Monday, January 23, 2023
Candidate’s will be contacted in January to schedule interviews.
Atomic is a venture fund that founds companies. Founded in 2012, we believe that disruptive innovation is most successfully achieved by pairing innovative ideas with business discipline, and that building those ideas into businesses is not something that can be outsourced. We are builders who create and operate the next generation of great companies - companies we have launched and scaled include hims and hers, OpenStore, Bungalow, Homebound, Terminal, and dozens more.
Atomic is hiring for multiple roles within our 2023 Summer program.
We will be hosting a virtual info session about our Summer program on December 6.
You’re currently viewing the Software Engineering application. This role is based in San Francisco
As a software engineering associate at Atomic, you may do the following:
- Support multiple new company ideas during a 3 week hackathon
- Work with a team of senior engineers to develop and improve solutions for new companies throughout the summer
- Develop code for early - medium stage companies as needed
- Validate and test ideas
Who You Are:
- Rising senior or masters level student
- You have at least one previous software engineering internship or full time role
- You are insanely driven.
- You are no stranger to ambiguity. Actually… you thrive in it.
- You love challenges and solving problems.
- You are a high achieving undergrad or graduate student.
- You are a learner, not a knower.
What You'll Get:
- You’ll learn how to assess ideas, grow ideas, test concepts, and ultimately become intimately familiar with the incubation process.
- A tight cohort of interns going through similar experiences. Who knows… you may even start companies together one day.
- 12-weeks of awesomeness.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.