Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Solidity Developer to join the team who will take the lead in designing and implementing on-chain logic and deliver the core smart contracts for a variety of use cases. As well as take ownership of integrating various systems.
The ideal candidate should be experienced with using existing standardized smart contract patterns, developing custom smart contracts on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), and have a strong understanding of general blockchain technologies.
- Design/implement secure and reliable dApp in Solidity
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
- Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
- Stay up to date on blockchain technologies, and identify industry trends
- Research and develop new types of smart contracts as needed by the platform
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external teams to define, prioritize, and build features that best serve the needs of current a future customers and to find solutions to difficult problems
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is preferable (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Smart Contract Developer
- Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Well understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum and BNB Chain
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Extensive understanding of Ethereum and BNB Chain decentralized infrastructure/dApps (Particularly lending & borrowing protocols)
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire