Who We Are
Solana Labs, Inc. (“Solana Labs”) is a technology company that builds products, tools, and reference implementations to further expand the Solana ecosystem. Solana is a global state machine, and the world’s most performant blockchain. It gives developers the confidence to build for the long term by delivering predictable scaling without compromising security or composability. Solana’s performance is driven by a single global state, which is capable of processing tens of thousands of smart contracts at once, and by Proof of History, a distributed clock that unlocks low-latency, sub-second finality across the global state. Established in 2018, Solana Labs is a technology company with a fast paced, problem-solving environment that operates at the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency and decentralized applications.
The Solana Labs Payments team is looking to transform the entire payments and commerce ecosystem by building a new payments stack that leverages the speed, scalability and low cost of the Solana blockchain. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial payments experts that are interested in revolutionizing the payments space.
If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
To be successful in this role,
- Build a variety of web3 payments & commerce applications spanning online and offline commerce
- Collaborate with the design team to create responsive, modern components and bring concepts to life in an agile development environment
- Work with internal and external product managers to review technical requirements, provide feedback on these requirements and then ultimately build solutions that touch a variety of stakeholders
- Design and provide interfaces for 3rd party APIs and tie them to on-chain mechanisms
- Help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap for payments
- 3+ years of experience in the payments space, either working at a payments company or building / supporting payments applications
- Proficiency in developing frontend software, with deep experience in one or more relevant frontend frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience building web3 applications / web3.js libraries
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish
- Experience writing documentation and tests for your code and others
- Attention to detail, especially around performance, reliability, and security
Major plus if you have experience with:
- Cloud infrastructure and enabling back end resources (data stores, cloud / lambda functions, etc)
- Native mobile development (Swift, Kotlin, Flutter, React Native, etc.)
- Wallets, or financial software
- Ethereum, Solidity