3Pillar Global is searching for a Senior Software Engineer - Angular with 3-6 years of experience with Angular. The applicant will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly regarding accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2022, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Understanding of technical requirements, how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi -threaded programming, memory management and application tuning.
- Passion to keep up-to-date with latest happenings in core technology
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account.
- Ability to mentor interns and support peers
- Ability to understand functional requirements and effectively float downward. Analyse stories and read through existing code. Understand JSP AND AngularJS (1.7.9) code to know all code flow paths. Develop new modules using Angular 11 . Integrate REST API endpoints to enable dataflow
- Responsive web development using technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Good exposure on GIT, SVN etc.
- Extensively worked on agile methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Work closely with onshore team and communicate with them for requirement understanding on regular basis
- Good problem solving & analytical skills
- Unit testing using jasmine and karma
- Good Client communication
- Technologies used:
- Must have: Angular and REST
- Nice to have: Angular JS, Html, Css3, Bootstrap and JSP knowledge
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from Anywhere Policy
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere
- #Li- NS 1