ABOUT THE TEAM
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Technology team isn’t just one of the best in the industry, it’s one of the best in the world. And we’re proud of it. It’s our driving force; our engine 🚀 From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, there’s nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can’t do.
Our Technology team isn’t here to fix legacy systems – it’s here to build world-class financial products from the ground up. Products that will be used by millions of people around the world (18+ million people, not that we’re counting) 🌎
We’re looking for world-class Frontend Engineers to join our team of tech superstars and help manage our most precious asset. Behind every great financial super app (that’s us), there’s a great frontend engineer (quite a few, in fact). But we don’t want you hidden away. We like our engineers front and centre. Making sure every feature runs just the way we want it to - and we’ve got a lot of features. It’s fast paced. It’s multi-faceted. It’s a lot of hard work but a lot of fun too. Up for the challenge? Get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
• Collaborating closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
• Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
• Working closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
• Helping define and maintaining visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
• Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
What you'll need
• Proficiency with ReactJS and it's ecosystem, Styled components, Webpack module bundler
• Understanding of how software is developed, code quality principles & testing techniques
• Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
• Quick learning skill with an ambitious and results driven personality
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• English language proficiency
Nice to have
• A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
• Amazing debugging skills
• Experience developing responsive mobile-first websites
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.