This role is remote and open to all locations within Mexico/Chile/Colombia/Brazil
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
The company launched a nationally accessible Women’s Pelvic Health program to address the unique MSK needs of women. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million + in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To learn more about our company and culture please visit:
*All applicants must have a professional level of mastery in English.
*Please submit resumes and applications in English.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Every day, you’ll tackle small-grained problems in an Agile red/green/refactor workflow.
- Every sprint, you'll ship beautiful features that help reinforce healthy habit formation.
- Every month, you’ll level up a couple skills on the professional development plan you and your manager detailed together.
- Every quarter, you’ll help define the objectives and key results that will shape your team’s roadmap.
- Every so often, you’ll be moved to tears by customer testimonials expressing the profound direct impact your work had on their life.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Consistent, on-time, high-quality delivery of fine-grained work
- Problem Solving: Track record of resourceful, iterative solutions and deftly reversible decisions.
- Communication: Clear, inclusive communication with both teammates and non-technical partners
- Leadership: A track record of strong ownership, initiative, tenacity, integrity, and humility.
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.