Servian, is an award-winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital and Cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has on us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career that will have a greater impact.
Our consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from them. You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, working with our clients to understand their needs and to help shape the engagements that allow Servian to provide services that will meet those needs.
If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be tech agnostic, and work with like-minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
We focus on developing and delivering across the following areas:
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP), Snowflake, HashiCorp
- Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
What are we looking for?
- Developed skills with a range of programming languages and libraries (Python, Java, Scala, Golang, .NET Core, NodeJS, etc.)
- Extensive experience working in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Consultative mindset with strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Expertise in the design, development and delivery of data or automation solutions
- Experience in CI/CD, TDD and secure coding practices
- Experience integrating web-based applications with backend API services
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Passion for teaching, coaching or mentoring team members
- Love working in an Agile environment
Who are you?
- Curious and eager to learn: you are a curious individual who is eager to develop their skills and progress their career at every opportunity in a consulting environment
- Team player: you thrive as a part of high performing teams and love sharing your knowledge with your peers and clients. We win together
- Proactive: you seize opportunities when you see them. Every day at Servian presents broad opportunities for personal, professional and business growth
- Passionate: you are excited by tech. Our team constantly innovate and implement new technologies and methodologies for themselves, our vendors and our clients
Why join Servian?
Work on a wide range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies. This is a chance to work alongside a collaborative and passionate like-minded team in an environment that fosters proactive career development through structured learning and development, and multiple avenues for growth.
Alongside the above, we also provide employees with life and salary insurance, progressive parental leave policy, and a sociable workplace that truly values its diversity. To make it a fun place you want to be involved in, we have a range of consultant-led initiatives to get everyone excited, which include social and tech clubs (gaming, IoT, chatbots, wellbeing, etc.), meetups, and cloud vendor hackathons.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to step up into a leadership position and are excited by the thought of getting your hands dirty with the latest tech-stacks/methodologies, then look no further...
Applications open from 29.10.2022 and close 26.11.22