People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Technology team isn’t just one of the best in the industry, it’s one of the best in the world. And we’re proud of it. It’s our driving force; our engine 🚀 From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, there’s nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can’t do.
Our Technology team isn’t here to fix legacy systems – it’s here to build world-class financial products from the ground up. Products that will be used by millions of people around the world (18+ million people, not that we’re counting) 🌎
We’re looking for Android Developers interested in every step, stage and release of a feature. Want to work alone? This isn’t for you. We want communicators. One minute you’re chatting to your PO, the next a designer, the next a customer (for feature feedback, we don’t need you on the phones) 📣 Like your projects varied? This is for you. We don’t pigeonhole. We want you to spread your wings and stick your beak into as many places as possible. Fancy it❓
We use: Kotlin, Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Room.
What you’ll be doing
• Collaborating closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
• Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
• Working closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
• Helping define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
• Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peer
What you'll need
• Deep understanding of the Android SDK
• Worked on apps which support multiple Android devices
• Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
• Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent English
Nice to have
• Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
• A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
• Experience in financial services
• Knowledge/experience working with Hashmaps
• Working in TDD approach
• Lithuania: €3,500 - €6,700 gross monthly*
• Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience