Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualisations, machine learning models and experiments
- Analyze and find suspicious or malicious behavior via various data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into simple visualisations and recommendations for execution by operational teams and executives
- Find internal/external threats before the attack happens
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- 5-10 years of full-time work experience in developing security platforms/tools using python/java/go,...
- Big data log analysis and security sense, familiar with Splunk, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, etc
- Good experience or strong knowledge foundation of machine learning.
- Deep understanding of security threats: network intrusion, internal threats, risk management etc and can extract the attack pattern
- A self-driven team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models and programming languages
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data and an ability to analyse and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language for communication
- Ability to coordinate and independently drive activities to an end
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team across multiple time zones
- Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire