Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We are in search of a strong blockchain developer to join one of our product teams, Trust Wallet. Within Trust Wallet is Wallet Core, an open source, cross-platform library implementing low-level cryptographic wallet functionality for a high number of blockchains in a succinct way.
- Write and deploy Smart Contracts, build an automated test framework and Smart Contract lifecycle
- Design and develop blockchain protocol integrations
- Architect and develop distributed systems that scale protocol integrations to millions of users with advanced monitoring, alerting, and observability frameworks
- Collaborate with the Product to develop the roadmap
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, at least 2+ years of Frontend experience preferably C++, Go, Rust, and/or Typescript
- 2+ years of production-grade, performant smart contract development experience
- Expert proficiency with Solidity and/or other Smart Contract language
- Strong experience orchestrating Ethereum infrastructure and deploying main net EVM or non-EVM smart contracts
- Implementing smart contracts utilizing the latest standards, e.g. EIP's
- Industry standard security practice for DeFi, DAO, NFT, Swaps and other protocols
Nice to have:
- Familiar with DeFi protocols
- Experience implementing secure storage structures, e.g. gnosis safe
- Familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire