Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Smart Contract Engineer to design/build secure and reliable dApps on blockchain.
This is a full-time position that can be remote from any location and timezone (APAC/EMEA preference).
- Design/implement secure and reliable apps in Move
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
- Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
- Research multiple dApp protocols, provide advanced vision about the industry
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Blockchain Developer
- Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Move
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Well understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Move-based blockchain
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Solid understanding about Move-based blockchain infrastructure
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire