PayFit simplifica la gestión de nóminas y los procesos de RRHH para las PYMES. Es una solución SaaS automatizada para ayudar a los propietarios de empresas y a los profesionales de RRHH a ahorrar tiempo y dinero, permitiéndoles volver a centrarse en lo que realmente importa: sus empleados.
Desde el 2015, nos hemos propuesto apoyar la transformación digital de la gestión de RRHH. Actualmente tenemos una fuerte presencia en Francia y estamos creciendo rápidamente en Alemania, España y Reino Unido. Contamos con 8000 clientes en 4 países, siendo de esta manera una de las empresas de SaaS de más rápido crecimiento en Europa.
Hoy en día, somos más de 1000 empleados en PayFit y todos compartimos cuatro valores fundamentales:
- Cuidar de los demás
- Mantener siempre la humildad
- Buscar la excelencia
- Vivir y trabajar con pasión
Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK. With 8,500 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 1100 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You'll be joining Devexp ToDD Squad 🤖
ToDD stand for Testing on DemanD, it's an ephemeral envrionement for testing purposes. It is used widely across the engineering teams to validate features, do some QA, ...
Our team is part of the Platform Experts tribe, whose mission is to "Help software engineering teams build a reliable product at a fast pace". The tribe operates in multiple streams :
- Developer Tooling management
- Monitoring management
- Infrastructure management
- Developer workflow management
- Database management
- Security compliance
- Design system management
Our squad is composed of 3 passionate, dynamic and funky EngineersWe are part of the Developer Tooling management enablement stream, our main goal is to accelerate the impact and delivery of engineering teams by providing compelling tools to help them build a reliable product at a fast pace.
To give you more context, here is what we are working on:
- Internal testing environment as a service
- Support engineering team to make their developer journey better
- Cross work on infrastructure with other teams
- Build API/CLI/Frontend view to interact with the testing environment
What will be your role? 💪🏼
- Design, develop, test and maintain robust APIs and services for maximum reliability, resilience and scalability with security in mind.
- Work with other engineering teams to understand their need and find solutions with them.
- Participate actively in defining the architecture vision to better support our growing user base and scale accordingly.
- Maintain a high level of quality through documentation and pairing.
- Share your knowledge through workshops and coaching.
- Promote our engineering culture and best practices.
- Promote inner-sourcing (Communication and Process)
For the day-to-day work, we use 🧰
- Technical stack: TypeScript, Node.js, React, docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Helm, AWS, MongoDB, CircleCI, Github Actions
- Code collaboration: GitHub
- Project management and knowledge: Github, Backstage, Miro, Whimsical
- Communication: Slack, Zoom, Meet, Gather
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
- You have 4+ years of experience as a site reliability engineer and have had exposure to architectural patterns of efficient, large and high-scale systems (Design Patterns, Microservices, Databases...)
- Problem solver: You are a pragmatic and user-driven engineer who is interested in solving problems and delivering value while taking into account finops <> tech tradeoffs.
- Best Practices: You are an organized, rigourous engineer who follows best practices regarding code quality, clean architecture, testing, monitoring, code reviews and CI/CD.
- Impact Maker: You are creative, passionate about building things and want to help build an innovative product used by dozens of users.
- Team player: You have good communication skills, are comfortable working in a partially remote team, and can easily work with non-technical colleagues
- Curiosity: You are a curious, open-minded and motivated engineer who is eager to learn and introduce new tools and methodologies where it can help us grow.
- Languages: You are fluent in English, French is optional.
We would be even more impressed if you... 🤩
- Are Kubernetes and Cloud Native Associate and/or Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Have experience in Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Cloud providers (AWS for example), GitOps, ArgoCD, Terraform.
- Have experience in MongoDB Administration
- Have experience in mentoring/workshop organization
Hiring process ⚙️
- HR Phone interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist. (30-45mins)
- Meet with Kevin, the Engineering Team Lead of the squad (30-45mins, visio)
- Meet Arthur, Engineering Manager of the Devexp team (30mins, visio)
- Short pair programming session followed by a tech interview with two engineers from the team (60-90mins, visio)
- Meet the team during an informal drink with all the team (visio or on site)
- Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of our ISO27001 certification
What we offer 💜
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration;
- An attractive remuneration package;
- A nice work space in Barcelona;
- Work from anywhere policy and flexible schedule;
- Along with the possibility of visiting the rest of our offices (London, Paris & Berlin);
- Regular team and global events;
- Restaurant, transport and sport tickets;
- English language courses;
- Private health insurance (100% covered by PayFit);
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
¡Formar parte de un equipo dinámico e internacional y sumergirte en la atmósfera de una Startup innovadora y de rápido crecimiento!
- Remuneración atractiva
- Contrato Indefinido
- Un gran espacio de trabajo con mesa de ping-pong y terraza
- Frutas, snacks, cafe y te, mesa de ping-pong, terraza y Nutella
- La posibilidad de visitar nuestras diversas oficinas (París, Berlín, Barcelona, Londres, etc.)
- Horario flexible y posibilidad de teletrabajo.(work from anywhere)
- Ticket restaurante
- Ticket Transporte
- Andjoy suscripción con tarifas especiales.
- Cursos de idiomas.
- Seguro de salud privado (100% cubierto por PayFit).
- Un MacBook y todo el equipo necesario para lograr tus objetivos
- Un lugar de trabajo satisfactorio e inclusivo, que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades para cualquier minoría, discapacidad, identidad de género y orientación sexual.