Finstek is looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our Level 2 Technical Operations team. You will be part of a 24 by 5.5 rotation team which is responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, maintaining, administering and scaling multiple mission-critical systems of the company.
- Maintain the reliable operation of Finstek MT4s, MT5s, FIX Bridges and all adjacent components and ensuring the best practices of maintaining the servers health are in place and recommended to Finstek clients
- Play key role in resolving Incidents, and Problems around multiple mission-critical systems of the Company, and working closely with other departments(Network team, Development teams etc.)
- Proactively monitor and review MT4/MT5 Servers and FIX Bridges performance, and optimize it.
- Deployments of MT4/MT5 servers, FIX Bridges and all adjacent components.
- Perform back-end projects and responsible for testing and releasing new updates and hot fixes of Finstek systems
- Support the roll-out of new applications/services and liaise with other teams and project owners around non-functional requirements(reliability maintainability and availability)
- Manage and maintain strong and comprehensive documentation for our knowledge-base, ensuring that all information is up-to-date and accessible to all support staff, such as case studies, how-to guides
- Manage, maintain and improve Monitoring Tooling for optimal Monitoring of multiple mission-critical systems of the Company
- Provide day-to-day support for Level 1 TechOps team on Finstek's systems
- Training new members of staff on company systems
- Working in tight deadlines, and strictly following Processes for keeping service disruption to a minimum for Finstek clients
- Produce regular business and technical reports as/when required
- 3-5+ year(s) of a relevant working experience
- Strong background in IT Operations domain with the focus on Windows Stack of technologies
- Strong background in Cloud Technologies (Azure and AWS)
- Strong Background in Configuration, Maintenance and tuning/optimization of Monitoring Tools
- Strong background in managing MT4 and MT5 servers
- Strong Background in Scripting and Automation
- Persistency and relentlessness in resolving issues and finding solutions in complex IT systems.
- Passion for Developing Automations and for designing Reliable IT Services
- Excellent knowledge of Atlassian products stack(Jira, confluence)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills
- Fluent written and spoken English (B1+)
We Would Love to See
- Business acumen and client focused background
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Professional trainings and conferences with the partial/full compensation
- Medical insurance (depending on location)
- Possibility to work remotely