Classy helps nonprofit organizations increase their impact by creating outstanding giving experiences. Our best-in-class suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we are a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, crafting new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good.
About the role:
Classy's Product Technology team is hiring a Sr. Software Test Engineer to craft, develop and perform software tests which confirm Classy’s software quality. This test engineer with specialize in Accessibility WCAG testing. We want to talk to you if you enjoy being on a team that cross collaborates with various business units and builds world changing technology.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Design, develop and implement innovative and comprehensive tests, verification and validation strategies, processes, tools and techniques
- Involved in all aspects of test including: design-for-test, integration, regression, subsystem and component level testing through functional customer experience (UI) testing
- Work with systems leads and peers on system designs, requirements development, and process implementation
- Collaborate with personnel across multiple teams including: engineering, product management, design, marketing and customer care
- Participate in continual product improvement efforts and work with team members to implement best practices and procedures
- Mentor other team members and share your expertise across teams
- Work with limited supervision, and take ownership of testing projects to achieve schedule, financial, and technical goals as assigned
What you bring (Required):
- 5+ years experience crafting, developing, and performing software testing in a fast paced scrum (agile) environment
- Strong Accessibility testing experience (WCAG)
- Experience using Figma to verify component design implementation
- Excellent Test Case and Test Plan development skills
- Experience working on technical projects within cost and schedule as part of a product development team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team communication, basic level presentation skills, and professional demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective teammate with high level of customer insight
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or Technical School for Programming or 10 years of Software Testing experience
- Experience working with SaaS applications deployed to AWS
- Nonprofit or online fundraising experience a plus
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits; including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.