Servian, is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
Over the past few years, we have been working on various different projects within the Software and App development space which have strengthened our relationships and positions with existing and long-standing clients. This has opened up the opportunity for us to expand the engineering team.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that focuses on:
- Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), Managed Services
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
What are we looking for?
- Developed skills with a range of programming languages and libraries (Python, Java, Scala, Golang, .NET Core, NodeJS, etc.)
- Extensive experience working in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Consultative mindset with strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Expertise in the design, development and delivery of data or automation solutions
- Experience in CI/CD, TDD and secure coding practices
- Experience integrating web-based applications with backend API services
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Passion for teaching, coaching or mentoring team members
- Love working in an Agile environment
We hire for mindset! If you don’t possess all of the above skills we can teach you what’s missing. So if this role resonates with you then hit that apply button!
Who are you?
- Curious and eager to learn: you are a curious individual who is eager to develop their skills and progress their career at every opportunity in a consulting environment.
- Team player: you thrive as a part of high performing teams and love sharing your knowledge with your peers and clients. We win together.
- Proactive: you seize opportunities when you see them. Every day at Servian presents broad opportunities for personal, professional and business growth.
- Passionate: you are excited by tech. Our team constantly innovate and implement new technologies and methodologies for themselves, our vendors and our clients.
Why join Servian?
- Work on a wide range of interesting projects, using a variety of emerging technologies.
- A chance to work alongside a collaborative and passionate like-minded team.
- Consultant-led initiatives to get everyone excited, which include social and tech clubs (gaming, IoT, badminton, wellbeing, VR etc.), gaming events, MeetUps, and Cloud vendor Hackathons.
- Proactive career development through structured learning and development, multiple avenues for growth and an innovative reward and recognition structure.
- Alongside the above, we also provide employees with life and salary insurance, progressive parental leave policy, and a sociable workplace that truly values its diversity.
Wellbeing & Benefits:
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave.
- Substantial Referral fee. We value your opinion and want our employees to contribute to the success of Servian!
- Wellbeing and mental health initiatives - Yoga, Meditation, Steptember.
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievements with quarterly company-wide events, social events and more.
- Monthly in-person team lunches/dinners so you can connect with your colleagues outside of work!
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.
This advert was posted on 12.10.2022