As an Security Engineer - EDR at Zoox, you will be responsible for administration and operations of Zoox’s Enterprise EDR system. The role will focus on the ongoing engineering and operations work related to Zoox’s Enterprise EDR system and integrating this system with our enterprise security ecosystem. The candidate will have a strong background in EDR design, engineering, and operations.
- Operations of our EDR solution including defining and maintaining policies and host groups
- Respond to triaged EDR incidents forward from the SoC team
- Work closely with our SIEM operations team to integrate EDR & SIEM
- Work with systems and desktop engineering teams to ensure that agents are rolled out and operational across the fleet.
- Develop EDR security policies and ensure that they are applied appropriately to all host groups
- Manage SOC engagements and Incident Handling efforts for EDR
- Work closely with our SoC and EDR vendor to optimize EDR operations at Zoox
- 3+ years working with EDR products
- 5 years of experience working in cyber security
- Strong hands-on skills with one or more EDR products
- Experience in threat-hunting a plus
- Experience with programming skills (python or similar)
- Relevant industry certifications
- Be a creative team player
There are three major components to compensation for this position: pay, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The pay range for this position is $180,000 to $225,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The pay range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.