3Pillar Global is searching for a Senior Ruby Developer. The applicant will add skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
What can you expect?
- Writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code,
- Designing robust, scalable, and secure features,
- Contributing to code review, unit testing,
- Participating in design and software quality meetings,
- Improving the workflows of our clients, empowering them to advance in their respective fields.
Who are we looking for?
- Very good Ruby knowledge,
- Production Rails experience,
- Can comfortably work outside the boundaries of Rails (SQL, basic system administration, etc.),
- Read and generally agree with the ideas in Sandi Metzs POODR,
- Experience in a complex project is required,
- Previous experience in a TDD or BDD environment is considered a plus,
- Experience with microservices is considered a plus,
- Open to new learning opportunities - we'll provide you with the tools to get you where you want to be,
- Someone who can master daily communication in English ✨.
What is it like to be part of our team?
- Flexible working hours,
- Work from home,
- Option of remote cooperation,
- Pet-friendly office 🐶🐢, family-friendly office,
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year),
- Company laptop,
- Free refreshments (coffee, tea, fruits, ice cream and much more available in the office),
- Meal allowance,
- Employee tariff (discounts for employee’s family members and friends),
- Teambuilding activities (summer and Xmas events, Pancake Day, grill party),
- You can use a company 3D printer,
- English courses in working hours,
- Training and qualification opportunities,
- Better price for Multisport Card,
- Business trips.