Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, and in the UK. With 8,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 1000 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
Your missions ⭐
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our RPA Team as a Senior RPA Engineer
Your mission will be to evangelize and promote the adoption of RPA in the company, understand, analyse and design product integration solutions ensuring the best workflows, ensure the maintenance of the processes put into production and their reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Proposing the best way for automation
- Building, validating solution design & technical modeling
- Writing documentation & specks for issues & features
- Identification and modeling of product integration processes.
- Iterative developments in agile methods of software robots (UiPath)
- Delivery and deployment of solutions
- Support and maintenance of robots in production
This job has been tailored for you if you have the following skills
- Validation of the application
- 1st interview : Discovery call with Patrick, recruiter
- 2nd interview : Technical & general interview with our 2 leads, Cosmin & Emilie
- 3rd interview : Meet with Ilyas, RPA Manager & Hugo, Engineering Director
- Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of your ISO27001 certification
- An international and dynamic team with the possibility to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan).
- A Work from Anywhere policy to allow you to choose where you want to work.
- An equipment budget of 150 euros to work comfortably at home
- A gym in our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- A meal ticket card (Swile)
- 20 weeks maternity leave financed by PayFit and 4 weeks leave for the second parent
- Henner health insurance (60% covered by PayFit)
- One day per year offered, dedicated to volunteering for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all minorities, disabilities, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Remember, there is a place for everyone at PayFit !