Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Developer (Java) to join our team. The successful candidate will participate in greenfield projects, with daily tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- Engage in the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Possess strong technical skills, enabling the delivery of high-quality production code
- Collaborate with the Quant research team to enhance the effectiveness of trading models
- Liaise with trading and operations teams to develop new products and improve existing ones
- Establish and improve trading system infrastructure to handle large scale positions and orders
- Identify system bottlenecks and bugs, and implement solutions to address these issues
- Mentor junior developers within the team and assist with design and code reviews
- Be available during flexible working hours to address production emergencies
- 6+ years of experience in the full lifecycle of project development for Java applications
- Strong understanding of software design, architecture, development, and integration
- Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise integration patterns, web services, and REST
- Experience with algorithmic trading systems, investment banks, hedge funds, trading firms, or brokerages is a strong plus
- Flexibility with location for this role, though our preference is for candidates working in Asian time zones
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a Mathematics/Algorithm-related field is a bonus
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities.
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless.
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects.
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.