Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
· Continuously improve the design and performance of our automated trading system, including exchange connectivity, order and risk management system.
· Implementing trading strategies, including quoting and hedging which are highly adjustable in live trading and easy to integrate with the backtesting system.
· Work closely with other teams to automate trading/reconcile/analytics workflow.
· Provide technical support for trading system
· 5-10 years of working experience with C++.
· Thorough understanding of memory management model, concurrency and best practices.
· Experience with network programming using TCP, Websocket
· In-depth knowledge of Linux system
· Good to have: Trading system experience in connectivity, model pricing
· Experience with Boost, ZeroMQ, MongoDB, Protobuffer
· Experience with optimisation using modern SIMD instrument set
· Experience with GPU programming
· Experience of market making system development is a plus
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.