We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and chooses the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test. Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required).
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects. Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development. Leads quality improvement Conversations. Collaborates with senior mgrs. to communicate project risks to client.
- Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team member.
- Formulate and implementing sound, efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective technical solutions for implementation in enterprise-wide environments is an essential skill.
- Shares with team members the uses the techniques in the Adaptive PLM to elicit required information.
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management.
- Good Experience with Node. Js Technologies.
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks (e.g. Express, Sails, Koa).
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML 5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.